We are excited to announce the release of ProfilePress 4.13.1 – 4.13.2. These updates bring essential security fixes, bug resolutions, and new features to enhance your experience with our product. We recommend updating to this latest version to benefit from these improvements. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Lifter LMS Integration: ProfilePress now offers out-of-the-box compatibility with Lifter LMS, allowing you to sell online courses. It can create and manage memberships and subscriptions for your online courses.
- Content Protection Compatibility with Avada Theme: This improves the compatibility of the content protection feature with the Avada theme. This means you can now protect your content on websites using the Avada theme.
- Check Capability Before Dismissing Admin Notice: This improves the security of the admin notice dismissal feature by checking the user’s capability before allowing them to dismiss an admin notice. This helps to prevent unauthorized users from dismissing admin notices.
- Do Not Send a Welcome Email if User Moderation is Active: This improves the user experience by preventing the welcome email from being sent if user moderation is active for a registering user. This means users will not receive a welcome email until an administrator approves their account.
- A security issue was fixed in this release where a user could specify their non-admin user role. This could have allowed an unauthorized user to gain elevated privileges.
- A bug was fixed where the user profile displayed country field IDs instead of the name. This has been corrected to show the country name.
- A new action hook
ppress_my_account_subscription_header_actions that can be used to add custom content to the header of the My Account page for subscribers.
- Filter hooks have been added to the Member Directory search field and button. This allows the field and button to be modified without touching the original codebase.
- A filter has been added to implement checkout auto-login. This allows users to automatically log in when they check out from the website.
- A nonce check has been added to the admin notice dismissal URL. This helps to prevent unauthorized users from dismissing admin notices.